WHAT IS A PATIENT PORTAL?
The Patient Portal is a secure web-based system which will allow you to communicate with our office and access portions of your medical record. These services are available at any time and allow you to bypass the phone system, communicating with our office at your convenience 24 hours a day, seven days a week. However, it is important to use the portal only for non-urgent issues. If you have an urgent concern, please call the office at (512) 467-0978. You can access the portal here: Click Here to Access the Patient Portal
OUR PORTAL ALLOWS YOU TO
- Complete patient forms online at your convenience
- Securely upload a copy of your insurance card, photo id, medical records that you have from other physicians, diet symptom diaries, photographs of your rash, etc.,
- Receive securely from us recent lab or x-ray results or copies of your medical records.
- Print out a list of your medications, surgeries, hospitalizations, drug allergies, etc. to take to other physician offices.
- Pay your bills online.
- ASK A STAFF! Ask billing & insurance questions, request an appointment or a prescription refill, or ask a non-urgent medical question.
As one of our valued patients, we invite you to experience this new way of staying in touch with us. We hope to see you soon… online!